Trivia 【琐细事情】

It's about 2 weeks since my previous post. Well, I am not the kind of "grass is always greener" XD Posting a bunch of articles and get bore with it ~


2 weeks ago, my friend asked some MJ's video from me. He gave me a pendrive to store these videos. Da~ It was my mistake :P, I forgot to scan the pendrive T.T~ And my system infected with virus~


Ermmm~ I don't really know what is the original name of the virus, but it name backupuser.exe, have a folder-like icon. I found it at both C and D drive, I thought it was a folder and I clicked it ~ I know, it was a virus, but too late or me T___T I opened task manager and found some iexplore.exe which is origin from System~ I know there is NO iexplore.exe from System, I phoned my friend to comfirm~ XD


When my internet connection is on, it started download fake svchost.exe and a fake calculator into my system =.=, after delete with my antivirus, it still regenerate another one~
Hah~ one of them name Recycle.*** (Don't really remembered what file extension of it, but I know it was a screen saver format~), a Recycle Bin-like icon, no response after double clicked it~
I forced to power off my modem T.T


Well, at last I have to send my PC to shop and format~ Before I do so, I bought a Samsung 320GB external hard drive to back up my data XD
Haha~ a external hard drive I waiting for months ago~ It was ridiculous I can have it~ Thx to the virus :)


Ermm~ this is an advertisement XD
The Samsung 320GB external hard drive cost me RM284~ Depend with other brand, it's more expensive, but the shopkeeper told me "I am sure the price deserve its quality!" I believe her XD
Well, after I tried it, it was WoW ~~~ I like the application comes with it, AutoBackUp, SecretZone and so on~ BTW, it's S2 portable, the speed is WoW ~ XD


I spent about 5 hours to completely back up my machine, because I am a perfectionist XD
I organized my files in my way~ Store everything in my own order~


They spent 5 days to format my machine =.= , such a ridiculous~

Those who know me~ I am sure you doubt about how I past my day without computer XD
Aaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh~ I think it is same as jail XD Because I spend every hour with my computer before~ And now I have to spend with my bed~

I woke up at 12PM (GMT+8), and keep lying on bed for half and hour~ Having my breakfast and lunch together~ Afer that, I lying on my bed and staring on ceiling ~ Read some Detective Conan and Crayon Shin-Chan manga~ And sleep when tired~ Having my dinner about 6PM~ Continue with lying on bed and staring on ceiling~ Sleep at 10PM~


Haha~ this is how I past the 5 days without computer XD I don't think it's different with sticking in jail XD


When my phone rang and the shopkeeper asked me to get my computer back~ I felt like I am free from jail XD
I spend another 6 days to turn my computer back to the previous look~
Oh yea, I arrange it with a new style again :) It's completely refresh ^_^

Ermmm~ I know~ 6 days is quite ridiculous XD I did mention just now~ I am a perfectionist, I like to doing thing in my own way~ :)

I complete everything at yesterday night ~ Having a goodnight sleep :)

As I promised my mom, I will start prepare my SPM exam after I complete all trivia~ So I will only writing my journal occasionally ~ Yes, I am a perfectionist :)


哈哈~差不多两个星期没有些文章了~
嗯~我可不是那种三分钟热度的人哦~发了一堆文章但是又放着不管XD

大概两个星期前,有个朋友跟我要MJ的影片,给我一个pendrive要我替他进~哈哈~一时懒惰就忘了检查病毒,结果~连马票都没有酱准,一次忘记就种病毒了~

嗯~其实不是很了解病毒的真名,那时它叫backupuser.exe,洗了还会一直制造新的出来~用防毒的软件也对付不了~我没有用internet时还会自动开,在下载病毒,一大堆怪怪的名都有~
看样是要送医院了~

160GB的空间给我用剩不到5GB,如果去format前用光喋备份就可悲咯~结果就买了一个320GB的external hard drive。哈哈~中病毒是坏事,但是有买到这个external hard drive就是好事~其实以前就一直很想要拥有一个,现在多了一个理由可以买XD

蛮好用的哦~速度很快,是Sata2哦!!!总共用了5个小时左右来备份我的电脑,因为我是完美主义者~XD备份时还要整理好,所以花到那么多时间~

备份完就送去format了~这段期间没有电脑,认识我的人应该很好奇我怎样过吧~XD
我说哦。。。其实这几天根坐牢没什么分别~以前我一天到晚都坐在电脑前,现在就一天到晚糖在床上~

早上起床时已经下午12点了~然后开继续躺着,躺多半个小时左右才区吃早餐~
说道早餐,我把午餐也一次过吃了~吃完就躺在床上,看着天花板发呆~无聊时就拿柯南跟蜡笔小新来看~累了就睡觉~睡到六点左右就起床吃晚餐~吃完又继续躺~十点左右就睡着了~

哈哈~这就是我渡过没有电脑的五天~是不是跟坐牢很像哦~XD

他们打电话来叫我去拿电脑时,感觉好像从监狱放出来的感觉~XD

就这样,又花了6天来复原我电脑~六天很多吧~嘻嘻~我可是完美主义者~~XD
其实也包括整理,海用了新的方式来整理电脑~感觉很新鲜~

昨天晚上刚刚好结束~睡了一个好觉~

因为要买external hard drive,我答应了妈妈整理结束后要温习SPM考试咯~
就这样,到考完为止我不会常常来写咯~

当然~因为我是完美主义者 :)

0 note 【笔记】:

Post a Comment

My Life