Blog Survey 【部落格问卷】

Hi,

For all my blog (journal) visitors out there, short or tall, small or big, lady or man, please take this blog survey for helping me to improving my blog presentation and technical problem~

This is for improving your experience when you drop by my blog too~ ^_^

So, please have a try on this survey~ :-)

Best Regards,
Leon Whisky



亲爱的到访者们~
大家好哦~XD

最近收到一些朋友的投诉~XD
也不算投诉啦~XD
是一些他们到访我的部落格时遇到的问题~
为了尽量满足所有亲爱的到访者,我决定透过这个问卷回答来调查这些被提出的问题~

希望所有到访者可以回答这些问卷,以帮助小弟解决技术上的问题~

Leon Whisky  启~

-------------------------

1.What kinds of browser you use when you visit my blog?
1.您用什么种类的浏览器来浏览我的部落格?


A.Internet Explorer 7 or 8
B.Firefox 3.0 or other version
C.Google Chrome
D.Safari
E.Opera
F.Flock 2.0 or other version
E.Avant

2.Did you encounter the auto download .mp3 file everytime you visit my blog FOR NOW (Feb 28 2010 00.00AM GMT + 8)
2.您每次浏览我的部落格时有没有遇到自动下载.mp3文件?×从现在开始,时间如上记


A.Yes 是的
B.No 没有
C.Seldom, just when I switch between my internet browser
C.偶而,当我时常使用不同的浏览器时才发生

3.Is my MP3 player could play the song when you visit my blog?
3.您浏览我的部落格时有音乐直播吗?


A.Yes 是的
B.No 没有

4.Is there any miscellaneous TECHNICAL problem you encounter when you visit my blog?
4.你还有没有遇到其他技术上的问题


A.Yes 是的 *Please State 请注明
B.No 没有

5.Is the song play smooth without ALWAYS buffering?
5.直播的歌都没有常常出现缓冲的状况吗?


A.Yes, very smooth
A.是的,刚开始缓冲后就顺畅了
B.No, it play part-and-part and need buffering frequently
B.没有,常常播到一半就中断,然后须要缓冲后再继续

6.Rate my blog HONESTLY
6.公正的给我部落格评分


<0~10分>

----------------------

You can do this survey and post your answer by comment to this article, or post at my Facebook Wall~
http://www.facebook.com/leonwhisky
您可以把问卷的答复透过评语发在这个文章的评语区,或者发布到我的面子书~

Thanks
谢谢

0 note 【笔记】:

Post a Comment

My Life